Born October 4th 1904 died July 31st 1985
Janie Bea Bullock 1904
LOCATION: Start in Mt. Vernon, KY, at the intersection of routes #150 and #1249. Go south on #1249 8.5 miles to Pitman Hill Road (first road on right after crossing the bridge over West Fork of Skeggs Creek). Go up Pitman Hill Road 1.2 miles to cemetery on left. Located at Kinkaid Ridge. Raspberry Cemetery is the neighbor to this Cemetery.
Full Name and/or Nickname/ Maiden Name
- Full Name;
- Maiden Name;
Bea Bullock was said to be an excellent tree climber and climbed trees when she got older as well. Bea was deeply religious and was a very good caring mother. Bea’s husband Lando died at an early age in his marriage and Bea was left to raise her children on her own with help from her children and siblings. She worked in Mt Vernon for many years cleaning local houses and businesses in order to support her children.
- Father; Joe Bullock
- Mother; Rachel Chaney Bullock
- Lando Bullock, Born November 23rd 1903 died January 16th 1952
- Cora Bullock
- Nora Bullock Bradley
- Mary Bullock Prewitt
- Fred Bullock
- Orlan Bullock
- Luster Bullock, Born Jul 8th 1926, July 9th 2014
- Lester Bullock, Born December 14th 1924 died January 5th 2005
- Glenn Bullock, Born May 19th 1944 Died August 11th 1944
- Ben Bullock, Born May 19th 1944 died August 10th 1944
- Monroe Bullock, Born April 24th 1929 died 1995
- Billy Bullock, Born October 20th 1936 died January 16th 2009
- Betty Arnella Bullock, Born September 14th 1939 died January 5th 2005
- Bessie Bullock Poynter, Born Aug 15th 1934 Died Oct 3rd 2015
- Russell Bullock, March 22 1932- February 12 2018, (Cremated)
- Janet Kay Bullock McClure, Born July 19 1948, died August 01, 2001
Click Images To Enlarge
Cemetery Administration Information
- Kentucky History and Genealogy Network, Inc is not connected to any cemetery and visitors need to be aware that each cemetery is a separate entity with their own governing guidelines.
- The information listed below is strictly for the convenience of our visitors and does not imply an association or relationship with these separate entities.
- The Bullock Family Cemetery is maintained by the Bullock Family on a periodical five year rotating schedule. The family funds the upkeep and mowing of the cemetery. The cemetery is considered a private family cemetery as far as structure.